Designed to be flexible and easy to use, the EDGE Pro delivers reliable performance for improved profitability and application performance such as True Hole technology. Using Phoenix software, this CNC improves cut quality and productivity by delivering our expertise directly to your factory, making it as if you have your best operator on every shift.
The EDGE Pro offers multiple back-door interfaces for table manufacturer integration. Providing three analogue choices and one SERCOS version, the EDGE Pro interfaces allow the table manufacturer to configure the CNC to match the table design.
Ease of use
Using the CutPro™Wizard new operators can be ready to cut production parts in less than 5 minutes. Built-in two-station operator’s console, with tactile joystick, speed pot, and torch position control for easy operation. Network and USB access for part program loading and software updates. Built-in help and cutting optimization tips for improving table performance and process outcomes on demand.
Through years of cutting experience, Hypertherm engineers have learned the critical parameters to achieve superior quality performance on every part. Cutting applications include high definition, conventional, duct cutting, single- or dual-bevel plasma capability, oxyfuel, laser, and waterjet. Critical plasma, THC and table parameters can be controlled in the part program using Part Program Support (PPS) for repeatable cut quality. True Hole Technology support for HPRXD applications. Watch Windows™ enable on-screen real-time monitoring of key process performance parameters while cutting. Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard. Support for fast transitions from marking to cutting.
Hypertherm’s proprietary Phoenix software is the core operational interface and is common across the entire Hypertherm family of CNC systems. The software is designed specifically for the X-Y and bevel cutting market.
Key benefits include:
- Integrated communications to plasma and torch height control systems for automated and expert control of the cutting process.
- Built-in cut charts for automatically setting process parameters for mild steel, stainless, and aluminium to enable consistently optimized cutting performance.
- Wizards and diagnostic support tools that enable easy setup, use and rapid troubleshooting.
- Durable glass touchscreen utilizing surface acoustic wave technology.
- Air cooling to reduce stress on electronic components without dust ingress.
- Designed and stress tested to ensure consistent operation in the harsh plasma cutting environment.
- Intuitive hardware service kit helps rapidly isolate system errors.
- Hinged doors and removable panel for convenient component access.
- 2-year warranty standard.
Serviceability: Remote Help
Remote Help is an internet based tool that allows the table manufacturer (and Hypertherm, if needed) to be virtually in your factory within minutes. CNC, plasma system and cutting table diagnosis and repair can often be accomplished without an on-site visit. This means that cutting tables can be up and running quickly and without costly travel and wait time.
Remote Help features include:
- Fast and secure connectivity
- Safe remote access to the CNC to view and modify setups
- Secure and rapid transfer of files
- Up to 15 parties can join the same session
- Ability to conduct HyPerformance® Plasma diagnostics remotely
- Useful for technical training
- Free access for all parties
Contact our Service Department for details and pricing.